well mc speedy doesn't get to sit on top of my desk anymore because i've moved my 1949 toni dolls on there w/their doll stands. until i get a small curio cabinet for my vintage dolls...
mc speedy will rest here next to my RM bag since these are the 2 bags i use most ;)
Hey Nat I love the whole set-up with your bags, dresser and your flower storage pieces. If I were single, I would love to have these colors and my bears still up lol. Nat- Do you plan on getting any MAC HK? I am just now getting into the too faced shadows. I love them, there not to sparkly but a very nice sheen to them and so easy to blend!!
aww thnx! i do plan on getting the HK makeup!! i'm drooling over yours for now. i think i'll stop by tomorrow or saturday. i hope i can find the right colors for me though. i like neutral tones..
five years ago the love affair with the multicolor speedy 30 began, from the show newlyweds on mtv. well, majority of us fell in lOve with this bag because of how great and fun it looked on j. simpson! still, 5-6 years later, the multicolor speedy continues to be timeless and fun.
Hey Nat I love the whole set-up with your bags, dresser and your flower storage pieces. If I were single, I would love to have these colors and my bears still up lol. Nat- Do you plan on getting any MAC HK? I am just now getting into the too faced shadows. I love them, there not to sparkly but a very nice sheen to them and so easy to blend!!
ReplyDeleteaww thnx! i do plan on getting the HK makeup!! i'm drooling over yours for now. i think i'll stop by tomorrow or saturday. i hope i can find the right colors for me though. i like neutral tones..
ReplyDelete