Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back From Shopping!



Basically I went out today just to do a little shopping and that I did :-) I went to the MAC counter today, I need to stay away from that place. I bought one lipGlass and another Hello Kitty lipstick. I 'm done!! I just wanted to share it with you guys :-) Look Hello Kitty right on the lipstick :-)

The colors look much better in person!! These combo colors make an awesome night out look :-)
LipgGlass: Viva Glam VI
Lipstick: Most Popular

5 comments:

  1. wow i lOve the HK lipstick! must have that...do they have neutral shades?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Not in the Hello Kitty line, I don't think. I don't remember seeing any. The couple of shades they had seemed to be in pink and I think this color I purchased is the darkest one in the HK line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hello kitty and i must have something from that line... i really like the brush holder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.J. I'm dying for the brush holder. I couldn't find it at any stores carrying HK and on ebay it's just to much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! i bet the brush holder is already sold out...

    ReplyDelete