Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Guys! Monday I am FINALY taking my MC speedy baby out again! We are going to the MAC store!! Hello Kitty will be in stores that day, so I plan on buying

Strayin' Lipstick

Nice Kitty Lipglass

Too Dolly & Lucky Tom Eyeshadow quads

Fun & Games Blush

Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder (i have no idea what to do with that but the packiging is TOO CUTE so i will just use it up and put some other powder in it ;) )

I am soooo excited! I LOVE make-up, sometimes i think i should have gone to beautyschool in stead off law school!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this old pic on our blog! I guess everyone has seen it before but it is always nice to look at a MC Speedy picture!

3 comments:

  1. The pic still looks lovely!! I could never tire of looking at MC Speedy bags :-). Post your MAC HK stuff when you get it :-) I love looking at all the HK pictures even though I have seen it in at the stores already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy shopping suzanne! can't wait to see your goodies. that is one of my fave images of your sunshine: reflecting on how gorge it is ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the patina on yours is gorgeous *sighhh*

    ReplyDelete